Virtual Conference: Live from the Library of Congress
Sign Up TODAY to see the archived events exhibit hall.
Archived webcasts include:
Policy Meets Practice in Digital Learning (click here for full list of speakers)
11:00 a.m.: Federal Policy Landscape and Special Guests
11:35 a.m.:Digital Learning: The Journey So Far
2:30 p.m.: Make a Difference with Digital Learning
In addition the virtual conference will offer the following:
- Lesson plans and games you can use in the classroom
- Live chats throughout the day with field experts and policymakers
- Three student debates on very interesting topics
- Interactive polls for viewers to provide feedback during the live event
- Informational videos to be viewed on demand
- Virtual trade show and live demonstrations
- Connections to more than 30,000 teachers and educators nationwide
It's quick and easy to participate, so register now!
Digital Learning Day 2015
until February 4, 2015
for the DLDay Newsletter to get updates on all Digital Learning Day events!
Get Tools + Lessons Plans
Do you want to use more digital learning to meet the needs of each of your students? Check out our toolkits and lesson plans to get started today!