Business Leaders - Help Us Build The Wave Of Innovation
Business leaders have the opportunity to increase awareness, thinking, and discussion around technology and digital learning before Digital Learning Day by reaching out to education leaders, parents, students, and community members.
You can host your own celebration of innovative teaching practices that make learning more personalized and engaging and encourage exploration of how digital learning can provide more students with opportunities to ensure they are prepared to succeed in college, career, and life.
Here are some great ideas for communicating about Digital Learning Day:
- Send an email announcing your participation in Digital Learning Day.
- Post the Digital Learning Day Button on your website.
- Send out the Digital Learning Day Save the Date.
- Share a Powerpoint presentation about Digital Learning Day.
- Sponsor a showcase highlighting innovative teachers and students.
- Join the action at twitter.com/DLDay2012 (#DLDay) and www.facebook.com/NationalDigitalLearningDay.
Check out the great ideas for getting involved in Digital Learning Day!